Uncommon Equities provides a one-year subscription for research coverage to small and microcap public companies. This coverage includes an extensive initial report, quarterly updates, and research notes as described below.
Initial reports are typically 15-25 pages and include:
- Investment thesis
- Company description
- Management biographies
- Industry overview
- Recent financial results and corporate developments
- Outlook with earnings projections
- Valuation and opinion
- Discussion of investment issues/risks
- Tables and charts including peer comparison, income statement, balance sheet, and earnings model
Quarterly updates are generally 10-15 pages, and are typically published within two weeks of the Company's filing of a 10Q or 10K. Updates are similar in format to the initial report with following differences:
- Condensed company description
- No management bios (except for new "C-level" executives)
- Brief industry overview
Research notes are published as appropriate following important corporate press releases and/or significant industry developments.